My etsy shop looks better now :-)
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
That's why in my rusticbynature etsy shop I will now focus on 3 kinds of handmade cards:
1. Pressed flower cards - I love working woth all sorts of plants I collect in Europe and NM
2. Photo cards - I use my husband's photography.
3. Recycled cards- I reuse discarded materials to create unique and 'green' cards
In future, I plan to open another shop that will feature Jaime's photography.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Saturday, May 1, 2010
The card contains 3 kinds of plants:
* the blue heart is made of a cornflower (centaurea cyanus) I collected in Poland
* the yellow heart contains little leaves punched in Polish sunflower petals (helianthus annuus)
* the dark red one is cut of of a New Mexican rose petals (rosaceae)
The card is blank inside and has an extra liner for your message. The envelope has a lovely pattern punched on the back and a pressed leaf in front of it. You can find more images on etsy where the card is available for purchase.
Think of different cities, different countries- this is art!
I really like this cool (and rustic!) image!
If you'd like a print, a set of cards, a keychain or a magnet containg this Albuquerque manhole, drop me a line and I will prepare a listing for you in my etsy shop :)